Yesterday the Windsor Essex County Health Unit issued a Letter of Instruction amid the rise in COVID-19 cases in our community. As a result of the restrictions, effective Friday December 10 at 12:01am, restaurants, bars (without dance facilities), meeting and event spaces must limit indoor capacity to 50% of the total space to enable physical distancing and post visible signage indicating the number of individuals permitted based on this limit.
This recent guidance does not apply to our gaming floor, overall property capacity or The Colosseum. Our upcoming Colosseum shows will move ahead as scheduled.
The health, safety and well-being of our employees and guests remain a priority and to be aligned with the Letter of Instruction, please remember the following important health and safety procedures:
- Must cover the nose, mouth and chin
- Required in all areas except in:
- BOH personal spaces (e.g. offices)
- BOH meeting rooms (when seated)
- When seated to consume food or beverages (i.e. cannot be standing)
Daily Health Check
- The Daily Health Check must be completed prior to arriving for each shift
- If you have any questions about your personal results or have a health check question, please contact DMS at (519) 258-6000 ext. 22322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (available seven days a week)
- Employees must be separated by at least two metres or separated by Plexiglass
- Masks can be removed to consume food or beverages when seated and separated from others
- If there is insufficient space, please contact Paul Moore and overflow spaces will be opened
Meetings and Working From Home
- Internal meetings should be held via conference call or Zoom whenever possible
- Employees are encouraged to work from home where practical (depending on work role and nature of work). Please see HR Policy IV-37 for more information.
It continues to be imperative for us to remember our health and safety protocols. Please take a moment to review the Employee FAQ and other training materials posted to the COVID-19 Resource Centre on MyCaesarsWindsor.Blog and please continue to follow your department’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for compliance.
Thank you for your commitment to providing an outstanding guest experience. The importance of quality guest service is crucial as we continue to navigate through these ever changing times.
President, Caesars Windsor