Remember to showcase your creativity and celebrate Halloween at work with a costume on Sunday October 31 from 12:01 a.m. – 11:59 p.m.
Please send photos and selfies of you and your colleagues in costume to email@example.com to be featured on the blog!
If you would like to participate please note the following:
- No wigs or theatrical make-up which distorts your normal appearance
- You must wear your face covering (mask) per COVID-19 and health and safety protocols. No other type of masks are permitted
- Hats may be worn, but cannot obscure your face
- No police or security type costumes may be worn
- All types of weaponry (plastic or other) are strictly prohibited
- Your employee ID badge must be visible at all times
- Costumes must be in good taste
- Health and Safety procedures must be followed, including all COVID-19 protocols.
The following are excluded from participating: Security, Count Room and Casino Banking Cashiers.
Check with your department for further restrictions and information