The health and safety of our employees continues to be a top priority for us. Following the guidelines of public health experts and industry best practices, we will begin implementing the requirement to wear disposable masks/face coverings at all times when employees are reporting to work and working. These procedures are designed for all employees and are subject to change at any time as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves.
All employees will be required to don a mask prior to entering any Caesars Windsor facility.
Masks must be worn at all times:
- in the front of house and back of house areas;
- in all company vehicles, carts or ridable equipment, if you are not the sole occupant.
- in parking garage elevators
Masks may be removed after an employee arrives:
- in Meal and Break areas, provided physical distancing is maintained;
- in enclosed office areas, where an employee is the sole occupant;
- at workstations in shared office areas provided barriers and/or physical distancing of work stations has occurred;
Masks will be distributed to all employees through their respective departments and available at the designated employee entrances. If you prefer to wear your own purchased non- medical mask it must be well-fitted (fits snugly over the nose, mouth and under the chin) 3 layers and it must be a solid color of black or grey with no visible writing or images. It is the responsibility of each employee to ensure that they are following the guideline for donning and doffing masks.
All non-medical masks of 3 ply should:
- Completely cover the nose and chin without gaping
- Allow for easy breathing
- Not contain an exhalation valve
- Fits securely to the head
- Fit comfortably to avoid frequent adjustments
- Maintain its shape after washing and drying
Donning and Doffing your mask:
How to wear a mask (donning):
1. Before putting on your mask, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
2. Secure the elastic loops of the mask around your ears.
3. Cover your mouth and nose with the mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
4. Do not touch the front of the mask while you wear it. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if you touch your mask.
5. Replace your mask if it becomes soiled, damp or damaged.
How to dispose of your mask (doffing):
1. Do not touch the front of your mask to remove it.
2. Remove the elastic loops of the mask from around your ears
3. Hold only the loops and place a disposable mask in a garbage bin.
4. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer after you have discarded/stored your mask.
- Disposable non-medical masks are available for requisition by Departments for distribution to their employees. It is recommended that masks are also distributed at the conclusion of an employees’ shift, or provided in a package of 5, so they may be prepared to report for the next shift.
- Masks will be available at all designated employee entrances.
- PPE face coverings appropriate to individual positions or job functions will be provided by your Department with instruction for their proper usage and storage.